Don’t delay, bid as it goes live on BondsIndia!
Ride the wave of capital preservation. Gather your friends and family. Call if you have to, but don’t miss out on the bidding on the IPO bond. Piramal Capital is all set to open the gates for investors for IPO bidding on July 12th this year.
The finance giant will offer a cozy online IPO process through its trading website, based on the UPI payment gateway. If that wasn’t enough, the IPO has been rated AA by the independent credit rating agencies and comes with a coupon rate up to 9% and a tenure of 26months – to 120 months. All you need to do is log into the BondsIndia website and place your bid!
About the Company (company stats, standings, etc.)
|Type of instrument||Secured, High Rated, Listed, Redeemable, Non-Convertible Debt Securities|
|Listing||The NCDs are proposed to be listed on BSE and NSE|
|Issue Size||Base size- Rs. 200 Crores (aggregating up to Rs. 1000 Crores)|
|Issue Price||Rs. 1000 per NCD|
|Minimum Investment||Rs. 10,000|
|Issue Opening Date||July 12, 2021|
|Issue Closing Date||July 23, 2021 (*with an option of early closure)|
|Mode of Application||UPI and ASBA only|
|Mode of Issuance||Dematerialized only|
Piramal Capital’s Financial Performance
- Domain expertise and financial flexibility as a part of Piramal GroupThe company draw strength from the parent company, given its technical knowledge in the real estate private equity investor activity, development space, and advisory services. Due to the long-standing experience of the parent company, PCHF leverages the large network of developers with relationships built over a period of time.
- Adequate capitalization supported by capital infusion from the parent company has been regularly supporting the PCHF by capital infusion. In the financial year 2020, Piramal has raised Rs 14500 crore of equity funds through a mix of avenues like disinvestments of investments and non-core business, preferential share issue, out of which Rs 3700 crore has infused in PCHF
- Experienced management team, The experienced management team has helped scale up the business. The team consists of seasoned industry professionals with prior experience in retail lending.
- High sectoral and client concentration risks; slower-than-expected loan book diversification the company loan book is skewed towards the risky real estate sector with a declining trend. Though the company has been diversifying its loan book over the past three years through its foray into new segments like housing finance and emerging corporate lending (ECL), the progress has been slower than expected due to the ongoing global pandemic
- Fund-raising challenges for wholesale-oriented non-bank financiers impact the business while a sizeable quantum of funds has been raised (Rs 13500 in FY20), and the cost of funds has increased since the September 2018 crisis. The company’s ability to raise long-term funding at an adequate rate would remain critical
Why choose Bonds India?
Bonds India is an online platform for fixed-income securities such as IPOs, bonds, 54EC bonds, and fixed deposits. With a cumulative pedigree of 50+ years in the bond market, we aim to democratize the market for common investors by stationing detailed insights, and expert advice, and keeping a close watch on the market sentiment. Bonds India brings up-to-date information when IPOs go live, fixed deposits with higher interests, and bonds with competitive prices before anyone else.
Bonds India ditches the traditional ways of investing by offering a blockchain-based platform for investors that ensures instant online settlements and reduces counter-party risks. Choose Bonds India for its sleek interface, fail-safe communication, and a step-by-step guide to ensure a well-placed bid. You can apply for Piramal Capital NCD IPO on BondsIndia’s website.
Place your bid in three simple steps
|Key in Basic Details>||Choose the IPO Series>||Place the bid|
How to invest in this Piramal Capital IPO?
The application process on the Bonds India platform is simple and seamless.
- Click on the details of Piramal Capital IPO
- Fill in the Application form with the basic details such as name, email address, mobile number, Pan details, bank, and Demat details.
- Then, confirm the quantity and price and select a payment method.
- That’s all folks, bidding is complete!